Saturday, April 11, 2015

Sjogren's Syndrome

I forgot to make this post back when I made this video. As you can tell from the video, my mind and body haven't been exactly up to par, so it's easy for me to forget things. But here's the video I filmed a while ago:




It's been about a month since I filmed this so I can update a little. I'm on plaquenil but I've noticed no changes so far. My mouth and throat have gotten worse, as I really have to focus on eating to not choke, and often my voice comes and goes. I can't wear makeup as much as I like because my eyes can get so painfully dry. But the heartburn has gotten better so thats good. Right now I'm just doing what I can, mostly focusing any energy I have towards studying Japanese and gardening. I'm in better spirits than when I made this video, feeling a little less defeated, and more ready to face these challenges, But it's tough so it's just a day by day process.

No comments:

Post a Comment