Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Music of Sept/Oct

Heres the problem with these music posts; when I start hearing music I like, I pretty much ONLY listen to that music, so I'm not finding much new stuff! So I've had to combine September and October since I was pretty much only listening to Chromeo(they really are awesome, go check them out). Anywho, here's the latest:



I'm not a huge fan of Owl City, but I am a big fan of Sekai No Owari, a Japanese group. It's neat to hear their voices together, and also to hear them sing English.






If you watch this with no idea what it's about, I am sorry, cause I'm sure thats pretty confusing! This song was made a long time ago, just a weird Shia Lebeouf song. But this guy made it amazing, from the singing, to the dancing, to the end surprise.



This is an oldie but a goodie, just an adorable song with adorable cats.



This video is so ridiculous and fun, and the song is super catchy.

No comments:

Post a Comment