Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Th greatest salad dressing ever

Well okay, that might be a stretch. I certainly haven't tried them all, but I am in love with this one. I found the recipe on Instagram and made it a bit my own.

I put it on a salad of romaine, apple slices, and brazil nuts

It's super duper easy to make, and not bad for you! You'll need:

1 can mango slices
1 can pineapple chunks (I end up using about 2/3 of the can)
Couple dashes of olive oil
Couple dashes of white wine vinegar
Couple squeezes of Dijon Mustard

Combine the above in a blender and that's it! As you can see, I don't really use measurements for this one, I just keep adding till it tastes how I like. But oh man does it taste good, and I end up making enough for about a week at two meals a day. I really really recommend adding fruit to your salad when using this, anything like apples, strawberries, dried cherries. Then a chopped nut for some healthy fats and proteins and you're good to go!

Let me know if you give this recipe a try!


No comments:

Post a Comment