Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas 2013

Christmas was great! Sadly I didn't take any pictures, but sometimes thats for the best. Being behind a camera can take you out of the moment and make it harder to enjoy what is happening. I don't really regret not taking pics, because I have some good memories.

A week before Christmas, we exchanged gifts with our close friends, Will, Roger, and Mary (we hang every week, often to play DnD). There was a common theme of Magic, Adventure Time, and Pokemon. I'm so grateful for them!

David took Christmas week off, so that Monday we opened the presents we gave each other. Some of my favorites from him were an herb learning board game, an old playstation game I used to play with my brother, and an amazing art piece David made himself.

Tuesday evening we went to my moms, where my grandparents had been staying. Josh, Leah, and Eevee came over and we had a delicious Christmas dinner, followed by presents. Eevee loved opening presents which was adorable. I got some great albums and a set of mixing bowls I've been dying for. David was really surprised and happy to get a dream cast.

Wednesday morning we went to David's folks and opened presents there. We(David, Andrew, and I) all got 3DSs! So of course after we were done with presents we spent the next hours just playing pokemon. I also got a really soft fluffy robe that has been great for how cold it is. After hours of pokemon we had a really yummy lunch there.

So yeah! Christmas was a lot of fun, and I love making it last more than one day. I hope your Christmas was good too!

No comments:

Post a Comment