Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes

Ello all! First off, thank you everyone for your kind words on David's weight loss. We got so many encouraging messages and I'm glad David was able to inspire many of you!

The latest news is that I quit my job a few weeks ago. Mainly because of my health; my immune system couldn't handle all the people interactions, and I kept having fibro flare ups. It's a bummer but for the best. And I'm happy to be feeling better and able to get things done around the apartment. While working, it had been difficult to find the energy to clean or make dinners. I finally getting back to (my) normal. Today I vacuumed the stairs, cleaned the bathroom, washed dishes, and am hanging with friends tonight. It feels good to be doing things again.

I'm so excited for Christmas! It's my favorite holiday (as I probably mention every year), and we even got our tree up BEFORE Thanksgiving haha! Remember we're in a different apartment from last year, and we ended up having a great spot for our tree.


Our Tree

Lit up

We also got stockings this year, David's is Adventure Time, mine is Hello Kitty.

Stockings

 And our ornament for this year is a Japanese Lucky Cat!

2013 Ornament

Plan for plenty of present pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment