Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Side effects

Two nights ago I awoke at 3am to a panic attack. In my sleep stupor, it didn't seem odd to me, and eventually I fell back asleep a couple hours later. Last night, right after taking my allergy med, I began to feel the tightening in my chest. Anxiety, depression, and mood swings are all possible side effects of Singular (the allergy med I've been trying as of late), and I finally realized (with the help of David) that this was the cause.

Unlike a  normal panic attack, where some deep breathing and a little medicine help, this one was being forced upon me. It wasn't going to go away quick or easily. And to the rescue came David.


He brought in the shower stool, play station, and tv, all so I could watch Sleeping Beauty in bed to help me relax. Can I just say, best husband ever. He stayed with me for a while, rubbing my back, and eventually I was able to fall asleep. 

So what did we learn? Singular is out, and David is amazing(but that one was obvious^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment