Monday, March 18, 2013

Well goodness

Turns out I've got Bronchitis and Sinusitis. I don't believe I've ever had either, and man oh man do they suck. Lots of painful coughing and blowing my nose. I'm on three prescriptions and trying to just take it easy. I've discovered two foods that feel wonderful right now:



Egg drop soup! It's basically just chicken broth with eggs. Our favorite chinese restaurant makes it for about $2 and a bowl is enough for two meals (so all my lunches and dinners are this pretty much).




Cantaloupe! Cold and wet feels good on the throat, any melon would probably work, I'm just partial to cantaloupe. 

Also lots of water and juice, that's been my ticket to getting better. Hopefully I'll start feeling better in a couple days. Can't wait to stop coughing!

No comments:

Post a Comment