Thursday, February 28, 2013

Graze Snack Subscription

I recently signed up for the Graze subscription service. Once a week they send you a box with four healthy snacks. Here's the first box we got:













What cute packaging! We enjoyed all of the snacks in the first graze box, half in the second, and the majority in the third, so it can be a bit of a hit or miss at first. But you rate each snack so Graze knows what to and not to send again.

They're a new company so there's been some complications with boxes arriving on time, but I really enjoy the variety, and at $5 a week it's a pretty great deal. If you'd like to give it a try use the code T9DTFFL and get your first box free!

I love me subscription services, but this one I can legit justify doing, and both David and I benefit from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment