Monday, January 21, 2013

Back to knitting

So I was on a crochet rampage for quite a while but thanks to MomW's Christmas gift, I've started up knitting again. I ended up trying out a bunch of different things and I really like how this bow looks:


(Taken with iphone, so blurry) 

The colors are suppose to represent Pinkie Pie. I'm thinking of making a bow for every pony. The yarn costs a bit since it's pretty soft, but I think it looks best. Then I'd attach a barrette and sell on etsy! At least thats what I'm hoping lol. If I am able to get a lot more yarn I'll try selling them here

Also! Just got an email saying our wedding is going to be on Offbeat Bride!! Really grateful and super excited!

2 comments:

  1. Found your blog 'cause of your Offbeat Bride post. Gorgeous wedding, btw.

    I'm also a knitter and I'm wondering if you'd share the pattern for the bow - so cute and it looks like such a fast, fun little project. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!
    It's super simple! CO 15, knit first row, on second row purl 2, knit till theres two stitches left, purl. then repeat! I think I used size 4 needles. Oh and the middle part is just CO whatever seemed like enough then bind off and tie in the back :)

    ReplyDelete