Friday, December 7, 2012

Strawberry Chicken and Updates


Yum yum yum! Last night I heated up some strawberry jam and about two tablespoons of balsamic vinegar in a saucepan, then coated chicken before cooking. It turned out delicious!! Next time I'm gunna try letting the chicken sit in the fridge with the sauce for a while, and also maybe try different jam flavors.

So I haven't updated in a while, mostly because David and I have been sick. But a few things!

David is switching jobs! Well, more-so companies. He'll still be doing programming smarty pants stuff, just for someone else. We're very excited about this:)

Christmas! We bought a tree and put it up in the apartment! Yay!

I cut my hair super short! I love it! Also I'm experimenting with colors, at the moment it's pink!

I'm crocheting! And knitting, but mostly crocheting. Making scarves and hats and blankets and what nots. 

Annnnd David and I got a camera for Christmas! So expect more and better quality pictures.








1 comment: