Sunday, August 19, 2012

Forever 21 clothing

Oh. My. Goodness.

I finally went to Forever21 to use my gift card from Christmas. First off, their stores are flippin huge, so I can never try on as much as I'd like to. I ended up with about 10 things, and fell in love with 5. I didn't want to go too far over the gc though so I got three things.


This is the coolest vest ever. I feel so awesome in it! 


I got this cute spiked belt to go with dresses I already own.


Look at this dress! How amazing!!


And the zipper!!


And the vest with the dress also looks awesome! I didn't even think of that when buying them.


I'm so excited!! I'm very much loving a style of mixing pastels with punk. Sweet but tough. I seriously cannot wait to get more clothes. If only I had gift cards for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment