Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Bridal Shower

My maid of honor Amber hosted my bridal shower last week (it was early since Katee is leaving for Florida soon, ahhh Katee I'm gunna miss you!). It was a pretty pretty princess picnic and so much fun! My friend Nya took the pictures:) They're pretty high quality so I'll go ahead and make them big.




Check out all that food! Oh man was it good.


Most of the pictures are of me being giggly, I was just so happy!


Also I came to realize how much I love ring pops...


And I really didn't want to take it out cause man it tasted good! I don't think Amber could understand me though...


Such a good picture of Katee! She and Nya finally got to meet after being buddies online.


Agh, sweaty faces and some closed eyes but here's everyone (minus Nya). 
From Top left to right: Jordin, Aj, Katee, Amber, Me, Mary, Ashley


Good picture of Nya and Amber.


The bridal party! We're such serious gals.

I didn't post any pictures of the gifts, didn't want to cause any heart attacks or have a picture of me with lingerie forever implanted in your brain. But they were awesome and I feel so lucky to have such great friends. 





No comments:

Post a Comment