Friday, May 11, 2012

Lush review

Lush products

I went to Lush for the first time and boy did I have fun! I got such great goodies!

Twilight: This was my favorite scent, hands down. However! It contains glitter, so once you get out of the bath you look like you were either clubbing or playing with crafts. I really hate the glitter, so I won't buy it again.

Sex bomb: Lovely scent but nothing too impressive.

Geo Phyzz: Love this scent! Plus it contains all kinds of goodies for your body.

French Kiss: This was a bubble bar, and man did it make bubbles! They were so fun! It also smelled amazing and the best part was how silky smooth my skin was after. I plan to get many more of these.

Hottie massage bar: Reeeeeally happy with this! It does wonders for the muscles, and I love the scent. The nubs go down pretty fast, that's the only bummer. 

My friend Nya got me some other Lush products for my birthday so once I'm done trying them all I'll review them too!

No comments:

Post a Comment