Saturday, May 5, 2012

I've been meaning to write about my birthday (April 21). I had a bunch of friends over for a picnic (in the garage since it was raining). We had sloppy joes, pasta salad, chips and salsa, and plenty of drinks. It was pretty fun, and though it didn't go quite how I planned I was very glad to get to hang with my friends. With everyone graduating soon it's going to be harder to plan get-togethers. So I think we're all trying to hang out as much as possible before that happens.

This coming Thursday is the Grad Ball at UMW. I'll make sure to take pictures!

And then Saturday David graduates! With honors! How cool is that?! Man he's such a smarty.

And then we're going to Outerbanks! We've rented a house with a couple other friends and we'll be gone for the week. I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment