Sunday, April 15, 2012

Spring Formal

Friday was Mary Washington's spring formal. Though the getting there part was pretty awful, the actual dance was a blast. Many of our friends were there(AJ, Phillip, Jordin, Joe, Megan) and we had such a fun time together. The dance was at a country club, so we had a really delicious dinner. We were worried at first because the Dj was just playing slow jazz, but then after the meal he played hip hop and we danced for the rest of the night. It's been 4 years since I've been to a dance, and oh man, have I missed it. The next day I was so sore, and I still am. But it felt awesome, and because I enjoy it so much, I'm going to try to dance more often just around the house. It's a good work out and it doesn't seem to give me flare ups.

Here's a couple pics from the night. The lighting was bad and when I'm having fun I forget to take pictures, so sadly there isn't much to see.

photo



photo-1


photo-2
Chicken, mashed potatoes, veggie mix, and a red pepper cut like an octopus. 


photo-3


photo-4
No idea why I'm frowning.



No comments:

Post a Comment