Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Some progress

In wedding news, it wont be until April when we get to do the cake tasting due to schedules, which is a bummer. Guess I'll have to satisfy my sweet tooth now with other stuff.

I've started walking around the house in my wedding day shoes to help wear them in a bit. They do have heels, so that's also taking some getting used to. I just can't do it when David's here since we both want it all to be a surprise.

I also got the undergarments, boy was trying those on a work out. I'm glad I got them in store rather than online since it was hard figuring out my size. But we got one! And it's not too bad looking!

I've been working out daily so I'll be in good shape and health for the day of. Though it's making me have more flare ups (that plus chiro) so it's a bit of a slow process. I'm also really trying to get my acne and redness under control, as is David. He'll be seeing a derm in a while, but since we can't afford for me to, I'm just trying to figure out what I can do myself.

More updates later!

No comments:

Post a Comment