Monday, March 12, 2012

Okay so I lied

I know I said I'd do a full review of the Vichy Birchbox, but ugggggh. Life is catching up to me. This past week was spring break for David (his last one!) and we spent it hanging with many friends. My body finally freaked out Sunday after doing so much so I'm still feeling it a bit. So! Instead of a big 'ol review post, I'm just going to share with you the two awesome things from that box.


DSCN0364

THE. BEST. MAKEUP. REMOVER. EVER.

Finally a remover that doesn't leave that weird film behind. I don't know how they do it, but this stuff is perfect. Go get this stuff. Now.


DSCN0365

This is the gentlest face wash I've ever used. If I had burns on my face, I would use this stuff. I think this is great to have, even if you don't plan to use it often. It's nice for days when you don't want anything too harsh or you know you're skin is being picky and might react bad to stuff. 

Fyi, I uploaded these pictures from my flickr. Figure it might be a good idea to have all my pictures in one place. Let me know if this turns out funny or anything.

So just a quick sum up of my past week. David and I got to hang with our friend Michelle, and we had a fun time playing with her pets and teaching me CoD. She let me borrow The Golden Compass series and I am hooked! I read the first book in a day but I'm taking my time with the second one. I do love getting wrapped up in a good book, but I hate feeling disconnected from the world. 

Then we hung with Mary, Will, and Roger. More playing with pets, some nerd talk, and then we played a Kirby game. I love how with some friends, you don't see them for a while but when you hang out you pick up right where you left off.

Then there was a cookout/party at our friend Philip's. It mostly consisted of drinking and Rock Band, which, turns out, I'm pretty good at. 

I got this month's Birchbox yesterday, so I'm having a blast going through everything. I'm currently drinking something from it, ooo how mysterious of me. 

Time for more reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment