Tuesday, February 28, 2012

This review will be pretty short and not with the best of pictures. I haven't been feeling up to my usual reviewing and I just wanted to get this one done.

This is a powder that, when combined with water, is suppose to be a nice exfoliator. But it really didn't do much for me. I normally use a face brush because my skin gets so dry, and this wasn't close. I think this would be better for oily skin.


HA. Yeah, no way am I doing this. How lazy have we become? And my lids are way too small for these. I watched the Birchbox how-to video and I think they just look ridiculous. The majority of folks that got these in their box tend to agree.

Luminizing? Let's just call it what it is: sparkles. I rarely have luck with tinted anything, given my crazy pale skin, and though this was close to matching, there's no way I'm going out looking like I belong in a night club.

I don't really wear makeup anymore, but I still gave this a try with my mousse foundation. It worked pretty great, so I'm sure if you used it with liquid (like intended) it would be awesome.

So this month was a bit of a let down, but Birchbox made up for it by sending a special Vichy box half way through. I'll review those in a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment