Monday, February 13, 2012

Random whatnots

Friday evening we met with a couple of potential wedding photographer. We met with a wonderful team that was a married couple, and they're going to be doing the pictures! (Check out their site)

Before that, mom and I went to Ikea to look for random things. Afterwards we ate at their restaurant for the first time. The service was slow, but man was the food good. I have fish that was delicious, and she had chicken that was to die for. Who knew Ikea was so awesome?

There's not too much else to report. I had a fibro flare up yesterday that was pretty unpleasant. David took care of me though and I'm feeling much better today. I've been consistent with the chiropractor and now I'll be going two times a week instead of three. My headaches are a lot less often and severe. I'm very hopeful about it all.

Tomorrow David and I are going to see The Woman In Black for Valentines day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment