Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Years

My New Years was spent simply: playing games, watching Adventure Time, and just enjoying each other's company. I'm very blessed for the friends I have.

I know some people find resolutions to be silly or pointless, but I enjoy making them. And the simpler the better. This year I've made two!

1. Learn to knit. I follow so many folks who knit, and I've always been envious. The ability to make something that lasts for so long is so amazing to me. I don't know if I'll be any good, but I'm going to give it a go.

2. Learn to make bread. It's something that can be made so many different ways, and I love how personal it is. I might not physically up to doing it often, but just knowing I can would be great.

I'm also picking up my ukulele again and seeing if I can finally learn to play it. My fingers get sore easily so it's a slow process, but being able to play a simple song or two would be awesome.

Anywho, I hope everyone has a great New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment