Wednesday, January 11, 2012

*CRACK*

I just got back from the Chiropractor! I had gotten a bunch of tests/x-rays done on Friday and Monday he went over it all with me. The x-ray pictures are hard to see but here's this:


So if you can't tell from the image, I have slight scoliosis, a straight neck, and my head is waaaaay forward from my shoulders. Aka, my body is messed up :P

I'm on a plan at the moment to see him three times a week. Just after the first adjustment, my body went crazy. My stomach got upset, and then my legs started hurting horribly. My body just doesn't know what to make of these changes and it's kinda going nuts. This might be for a while, but I'm hopeful that I'm slowly getting better. 

I also got puctual plugs in my eyes; they help moisturize my eyes! I'm happy with them except that I can still feel the left one, so I'm probably going to have to go back and get it pushed down farther.

Anywho, that's pretty much what I've ben up to. I'm going to be hurting for a while but in the end it's gunna help:)

No comments:

Post a Comment