Monday, January 30, 2012

Birchbox: Box 2

I had a hard time waiting to make this post, but I wanted to give everything a try so I could review them properly.

The January Box theme was Clarity, and it included some cool inserts.







This soap smelled wonderful! It leaves you feeling squeaky clean. Now for me, I prefer a more moisturizing feeling, but this is great for that tight feeling.



This cream at regular size is $115! The reviews for it are insanely positive, so I was pretty stoked to try it. I'm finally at the bottom (a little goes a long way), and though I liked it, I don't get what all the fuss was about. It smelled nice, but it had oddly sharp little pieces in it (like salt). After using it for a few weeks, I never noticed a big different. I think it might be better for anti-aging, and being I'm only 22, there aren't really any wrinkles to take care of.



Ooo Ooo Ooo! I love this liner! Blue! Glitter! Waterproof! It looks awesome and goes on easy. I highly recommend it.



I was disappointed with this. I'm pretty picky about perfume given my high sense of and sensitivity to smells. And this, well it kinda just smelled like typical perfume. You know, high alcohol content, fake floral smell. I don't plan on wearing it.


I hear good things about Larabar. They stick to few ingredients, and legit healthy food. I can't say I loved this bar, but I didn't hate it. So if I ever need a food bar (which I rarely get since they can be pretty pricey), I'll get Larabar. (wow, that sounded really cheesy haha)


Bonus item: a magnet! It's the Birchbox symbol, very cute. But it's not strong at all, barely holds a piece of paper haha. But I like how it looks.


Click here if you'd like to sign up with Birchbox! It's probably the best thing I've ever done!
Note; Clicking the link gets me points with Birchbox, which means I'll get to review more stuff.



No comments:

Post a Comment