Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Birchbox: Box 1

Since my mom got me a 6 month subscription to Birchbox, I thought I'd do a little review of each box I get and what's inside. Please bear with me when it comes to the pictures. I'm using a simple digital camera and I haven't quite mastered it (like how to avoid shadows, or whether its better or not to use flash).

I adore the packaging and presentation!







Such a pretty blue!

Haven't quite figured out how to get a picture of my nails, working on that.

This hair oil smells wonderful. And it doesn't weigh down my fine hair.

Haven't tried this yet. I usually use a dark brown liner so this'll be interesting.

This smells really nice. It's a light scent, not really meant for Winter.


I thought the name was hilarious.


This hair tie is so cute! And it looks cute on your wrist.

I'm so happy with Birchbox! I love how much a variety there is. I can't wait to see what comes next.

I know this isn't a recipe but let's do a Health factor.

Health Factor: Plenty of people with fibro have sensitivity to smells, so getting things like perfume samples might be a bummer (I'm just a little sensitive, so I only use a little at a time). When you sign up for Birchbox, you can select your skin type and there is an option for sensitive skin. If you don't have big sensitivities to smells and what not, then I definitely recommend Birchbox.



Click here
 if you'd like to sign up with Birchbox! It's probably the best thing I've ever done!
Note; Clicking the link gets me points with Birchbox, which means I'll get to review more stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment