Sunday, October 30, 2011

Two Ingredient Pumpkin Cupcakes/Muffins


Alright! So I’ve seen some recipes online for 2 ingredient pumpkin cupcakes (however some call them muffins). I thought it’d give it a try.
Thick yet airy at the same time
Oh…that’s kinda odd..they aren’t moving. Well maybe once they heat up they’ll look more uniform.
Nope.
Kinda dying here, but I’m hopeful! Let’s try it out!
Huh…somethings not right…
I can barely taste the pumpkin…did I do something wrong?
Maybe I should add frosting? Maybe that’ll be the icing on the cake HAHAHAHA I’M HILARIOUS…
You're the only one that understands me, Cream Cheese Frosting.
This is totally going to work…
Fail. With frosting all you can taste is the frosting. Without it there’s nothing really to taste. Not really sure what happened, I don’t think I messed up a 2 ingredient recipe, so why’s everyone raving about this?

No comments:

Post a Comment