Tuesday, October 4, 2011

It's faaaaaaallllll

Ah I'm just so happy for this season. It truly is my favorite. The chilly weather, changing leaves, pumpkins,  halloween, bonfires, gloves. Can you see why I chose October for the wedding?

The only bummer that comes with the changing of seasons is how it affects my body. My body hates change, whether it be from movement, plans, or weather. So I've been feeling especially achey and run down while I get used to the new temperatures.

Tomorrow I'm meeting with friends for drinks and wings (5 free wings per $1 drink, how awesome is that?), where we'll discuss Halloween costume ideas.

Monday we're finally going to look at a bunch of wedding venues! I'm crazy nervous and excited for it (nervous that I won't like anything). Fingers crossed it's a success.

About two weeks ago I decided to try a gluten free diet to see if that would help my stomach woes. It doesn't appear to be doing anything sadly. I'm giving it another week, and if it doesn't work, I'm going to try to be more diligent about taking Lecithin before meals (somehow that seems to help).

Oh! And David and I plan on protesting in DC on Sunday. I'm still trying to think up a good sign (currently liking "Too Sick To Work, Too Poor To See A Doctor), but we'll see.

And lastly, here's a picture to make you smile; Sandy waiting for David to come home from school:

No comments:

Post a Comment