Friday, July 15, 2011

Dinner Theater

On Wednesday, David, MomW, and I went to a dinner theater. Even though the play ended up being a bit of a disappointment, the food was delicious and we had a really fun time. It helps to be able to just laugh and acknowledge that things aren't going exactly as hoped. :)


David and MomW both got Mango Chiptole Chicken. 

I got Lemon Herb Tilapia, it was so good! It was my first time having Tilapia; I'm officially hooked. I'm gunna try cooking my own sometime.

MomW got Strawberry Amaretto Cake. It's kind of a weird combination of flavors, but it was pretty tasty.

David got Pineapple Sorbet in a cute pineapple. It was really hard so it took a while to eat, but he loved it.

I got Creamsicle Cheesecake! Oh goodness, it was wonderful.

Coffee to keep us awake through the show haha.


It was fancy dim lighting, so the picture isn't great, but I'm glad we got one. We don't have a lot of us together, so I'm trying to work on remembering to do that whenever we go places.

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment