Sunday, July 24, 2011

Cookout and Scribblish

David and I had a cookout with some friends the other day. David grilled corn and veggie burgers(yum!). I made pasta salad and drinks.


I made pineapple limeade, oh my gosh, it was the most heavenly thing ever. I want to drink it every day if possible.


Together we made banana pudding. 4 boxes of pudding mix, layers of banana slices, vanilla wafers, and a surplus of redi whip.

After eating we played one of our favorite games, Scribblish. It's like a mix between Telephone and Pictionary. Here are some random pictures from the night:


Kate and Fernando! It was so awesome finally meeting him.


Alex with a sly grin.


Cheryl brought her ukulele:)


Fern reading his Scribblish paper. That's Roger in the hat.


David dying over something. Mary is in the chair.


Sandy kept us company haha.

It was a pretty awesome night!

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment